- What does it mean to be a successful practitioner? Basic philosophy and premises. The concept of simplicity in homoeopathy.
- Present trends in homoeopathic practice and how they affect the way we work? How does the choice of approach affect patients?
- How to practise successfully? How to ‘map’ the case.
- The concept of acute and chronic remedies and how this helps in practice – follow-ups and remedy reactions.
- Knowing when a remedy is deep or not and whether it actually covers the pathology of what we are treating.
- Major remedies and their relationships (acute and chronic).
- Example of a typical ‘case map’, remedy and its clinically related remedies.
- Review of miasms and nosodes. Syphilinum and related remedies.
GPS for Homoeopaths: Mapping your Cases - Mike Bridger - 4 sessions
- Product Code:WEBMB
- Availability:In Stock