This is a four-hour session providing 4 CPD points.
Dr Dinesh Chauhan discusses:
- the 'acute case witnessing process' whereby the totality of the case is reached in two steps
- how to find holistic rubrics and how they related to materia medica in acute cases
- posology criteria depending on the type of acute case
- glimpses into artistic ways of arriving at the similimum during acute emergencies
- how to find the real similimum guided by the acute situation
- demonstration of the method through real-life cases, including long-term follow-ups.