Discussion of concerns regarding homoeopathic education world-wide and the lack of use of ‘primary’ source material.
- The importance of teaching the correct foundations, principles and application, and utilising primary texts
- A comparison of the Hahnemann/ Bönninghausen use of Materia medica and repertory to that of Hering/ Kent and post Kent authors
- Discussion of the limitations of using ‘therapeutic’ medicines for named conditions, and/or personality/ constitutional prescribing from secondary sources without the knowledge of case taking according to Hahnemann
- How to utilise a reliable repertory
- Clarification of various misunderstandings and theories about some important basic terminology such as: acute and chronic ‘miasms’ and disease consequences according to Hahnemann, including potency, dosage and management of acute and chronic presentations