Session 1 - Is the development of diseases random and isolated?
- A look into the phenomena of disease development in a person’s life
- Contrast between the understanding in conventional medicine and in homoeopathy
- Immunological concepts as related to today’s health scenario with support of latest research in immunology and genetics/epigenetics
- ‘The Continuum Theory’ of Prof G Vithoulkas and its relevance to understanding of health status of a person
- Role of inflammation in our defense mechanism and the onset of chronic disease
- Case examples are used to illustrate the above phenomena
Session 2 - Classical Homoeopathy - why stick to rules?
- The need for rules and laws in science
- Examples of what happens when deviating from rules
- Impact of individual practitioners' choice on global status of homoeopathy
- Where do we go wrong? Case examples - how to ensure a correct method of practice?
- What does correct practice add? Research papers from IACH illustrate how severe pathologies are treated with classical homoeopathy