- Integrating Old and New Remdies
- Discussion of the thought processes we may go through and the insights and challenges we encounter in our search to find the most appropriate prescription/s for a case.
- Relationship of remedies: how they are related and how their action can be compared.
- Concepts of constitution, stages of illness and the role of nosodes
- Illustration the progression from intrinsic constitutional state to the most severe pathology that one and the same remedy may address
Comparative Materia Medica - Richard Pitt - 1 session
- Product Code:WEBRP
- Availability:In Stock